Primetics – Our Purpose and Values
Published by: Primetics on: 10/07/18
Here at Primetics, our purpose and values lie behind everything we do. We live and breathe this ethos to ensure we have a company that people want to work with and we want to work at, and that we’re creating the best possible software. Read on to find out more about what these goals and principles entail.
Our purpose is to work in partnership with every agribusiness in the UK to make them more profitable.
This is the goal that we are striving for. It all starts with ensuring that Primetics software serves our existing customers optimally and adds value to their business. We know the importance of having a great product, and we are driven to constantly improve and optimise our software thanks to our passion for the agriculture industry and for helping agribusinesses be successful. We are fully invested in this vision, and work together in cooperation with our customers to achieve it.
We have a series of values that support us in achieving our purpose and that inform all of our business operations. Here is a summary of these important principles:
- Our customers define us – We know that our business flourishes or fails because of our customers. And likewise, we have the power to make our customers flourish in return. We use this knowledge to create a partnership whereby we are in constant dialogue in order to create the best software possible and come up with solutions to meet the current and evolving needs of our customers.
- Primetics is mine – We are all owners of Primetics. We stake our personal and professional reputations on the excellence of our work. This level of personal investment from everyone working here means that everyone is utilising their expertise to the full and our solutions really are the result of a true team effort and the best that everyone has to offer.
- We are one – We are a group of strong and diverse individuals unified by a clear common purpose. We never lose sight of this. Made up of industry experts, our team possesses a wealth of knowledge, which we pool in order to achieve our end goals: the development of new, innovative technologies and supporting our customers in maximising their profitability.
- We are an open book – We are eager to learn and share what we know with others. We see ourselves as an active player in the agriculture sector and as such are always keen to learn about industry developments and to share our own insights. We are invested in the success and evolution of the UK agriculture industry and want to be involved in shaping it for the benefit of everyone involved.
- We evolve fast – We actively seek out new opportunities and confront failure openly. We welcome constructive criticism since it helps us improve. Again, we are big believers in dialogue, and this includes dealing proactively with situations where things don’t work. Adapting to changes and developments, as well as adapting to do things better, is key to how we operate.
If you feel that our values fit with yours and think there is potential for us to work together, get in touch with us now on 01257 279 811 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.« Back to Blog