COVID-19 – Primetics
Published by: Amy Doherty on: 26/03/20
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
At Primetics, the health and safety of our staff and customers is of utmost importance to us. We understand that many of you may be experiencing the impact of COVID-19, we want to assure you and your teams that we have a comprehensive business continuity plan in place so that in all eventualities we will continue to deliver excellent products and services to your business.
We have taken a host of measures to ensure the safety of our own team and have published processes and procedures to be followed in all scenarios. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- All employees are now working from home, all staff are available and utilising technology to ensure they are contactable should you need to engage them for any of your needs.
- Precautionary hygiene practices implemented in our offices.
- Controls and advisories issued to all staff around travel to and from affected areas.
- Limiting of all non-essential inter-company travel protocols issued.
- Provision of regular and dedicated COVID-19 communication and updates to staff, including communication and protocols we receive from customers and suppliers.
- Establishment of a senior leadership forum to advise all our businesses as the situation develops.
- We are ready to ensure that services can be delivered without the necessity to travel to customer sites.
We have implemented a range of measures across our business. The purpose of the protocols have two primary objectives:
- To ensure our staff are protected
- To enable our staff to continue to provide excellent support to all of our customers during this time of evolving disruption.
We will be communicating with customers primarily using email, phone, WebEx and Microsoft Teams until the situation changes. These methods of communication allow for a full continuation of service and project delivery as normal. With immediate effect Customer Support requests should only be raised via email or the Customer Portal due to the company following current guidelines and hence Primetics staff working from home.
In the coming days and weeks, we will continue to keep you updated as appropriate. We look forward to continuing our mutually co-operative partnership with you and your team as we work together through what is for all of us, a challenging situation.
As always, our team is here to help you in any way that we can.
Please stay safe and do contact us should you have any questions.
« Back to Blog