The Challenge for You
Farming is more important, and complex, than ever. Farmers are constantly under pressure to produce quality crops with the highest possible yields, whilst also keeping in mind the impact on the environment, controlling costs, being ready adapt rapidly if needed, trying to work as efficiently as possible and trialling new scientific approaches.
Agrochemical distributors are faced with the challenge of ensuring the timely delivery of each individual product to meet the seasonal demands of end customers – which are often unpredictable.
A supplier of agricultural chemicals and agronomy services has to be just as flexible and efficient to meet the needs of this industry, due to the quickly evolving base product range that arises as chemical manufacturers address the particular problems encountered in the sector. On top of this are the legislative controls when it comes to the storage, transportation and distribution of chemical commodities and the complexity created by the need to provide value and price transparency to customers in a turbulent and price sensitive market.
Investing in the right tools, such as an agronomy software ERP system, for managing this extremely specialised supply chain can pay for itself many times over in the medium to long-term, by helping you avoid expensive oversights and manage time-sensitive stock more efficiently, and thanks to better customer service and loyalty.
How We Can Help You
In addition to the proven and extremely capable distribution management functionality that you’d expect from a market leading platform such as this, a Primetics solution also includes the specialist support you need to satisfy the legislative, environmental and customer demands placed upon a supplier to this particular market.
- Create forecasts and plan for product availability in season with premium stock and livestock management and reporting capabilities with agronomy software.
- Track each product easily by batch number from the instant it enters your supply chain through to each individual customer–complete end-to-end traceability with historical data stored to refer back to in the future.
- Reduce write off and disposal costs to a minimum with better sell-by and use-by date visibility for every batch of products–including across multiple locations and various different sale units.
- Maximise opportunities for timely delivery of the correct product to your customers with seasonality analysis based order prediction.
- Manage complicated customer pricing and rebate schemes, all in one system.
- Help to manage price risks, at the same time ensuring long-term sales visibility with average price tracker contracts.
- Add value with grower-customers by means of a reminder service for time-sensitive “use or return” products.
- Manage legal documents that are required for the storage, transportation and distribution of controlled products, all in one system.
- Improve what you offer your customers, with integrated Agronomy services–field history, crop planning, formulation, GIS precision analysis, fertilizer blending, reporting, and invoicing all in one system.
- Financial tools to ensure farm bookkeeping is carried out efficiently and to best practices and guidelines.